"Apply your heart to instruction and your ears to words of knowledge." Proverbs 23:12

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Our Weekly Schedule....

I have created a more general schedule for our homeschooling week.  After two weeks of having everything in it's own time slot.  I have decided to go with a more general form.  This is my initial schedule for ALL.  I will be creating individual sheets that are laminated for each of the kiddos.  This way they can mark off things as they go.  They really like the feeling of checking things off.

We did have a minor snag with Spanish, which is why it doesn't yet have a time on the schedule.  We discovered that with other things running on the kids computer, there isn't enough memory.  We tried purchasing it in the stores, but we didn't have any luck.  We have ordered it and it should be here in the next week or so.  I guess I should have tried to load the software a long time ago.  Oops!  

Now, that I have figured out how to upload documents and make them look normal.  I will be able to do this more often.  Enjoy!
Weekly HomeSchool Schedule 2010  

It wasn't real complicated, after I figured out that it likes PDF format best and only portrait view of the document.  My original is in landscape view and in Microsoft Excel.  I will try to upload the individual ones after they are completed also.

No comments:

Post a Comment